What you will need:
- 2/3 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggs (yolks only)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup your preferred King's Cupboard Caramel Sauce flavor.
- Combine 2/3 cup butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour; beat at low speed until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheets. Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb or end of wooden spoon handle. Bake 7-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool completely.
- Optional: Instead place into muffin tin and press around edges leaving a cupped middle.
- Gently warm caramel sauce and spoon about 1/2 teaspoon caramel into the center of each cooled cookie. Refrigerate to let the caramel cool and set up. ENJOY!