- 8 oz. glasses or ramekins (6), or 3 oz. mini dessert glasses (12)
1/4 oz. powdered unflavored gelatin 1 envelope
1 1/2 cups half and half or whole milk cold
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup white chocolate morsels or 3 oz. white chocolate bar chopped
1/4 cup sugar
Orange Chocolate Sauce
1 jar King’s Cupboard Orange Chocolate Sauce
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin over 1/4 cup of the half and half in a small bowl. Stir briefly and let stand 2 minutes. The mixture will be lumpy.
- Combine the heavy cream, white chocolate, and sugar in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Cook while stirring until the chocolate is melted and the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lumpy gelatin mixture into the hot mixture until dissolved. Stir in the remaining 1 1/4 cups half and half.
- Divide the mixture evenly between six 8 oz. stemmed glasses or ramekins. Or, portion them into smaller glasses for more servings (I used 2.6 oz mini martini glasses for a yield of 12). Cover and chill the glasses until set, about 4 hours or up to two days ahead of service.
Orange-dark chocolate sauce
In a microwave-safe bowl, empty 1 jar King’s Cupboard Orange Chocolate sauce, heat for 30 seconds and stir repeat until mixture is smooth and pourable. Poor a little on top of the set panna cotta. Serve extra sauce on the side in a small syrup pitcher.
Found Recipe at www.sprinklebakes.com/2021/12/white-chocolate-panna-cotta-with-orange-chocolate-sauce.html. Exchanged Orange Chocolate Sauce recipe for our already made Orange Chocolate sauce.