Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread With Caramel Sauce
- 1/3cup King’s Cupboard Pumpkin Spice Caramel topping
- 6oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 1/2cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 can flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir cream cheese, pumpkin, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice until well blended. In another small bowl, mix remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, to make total of 32 biscuits. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon cream cheese mixture on center of each biscuit. Bring all sides of dough over filling, stretching gently if necessary, and gather in center above filling to form a ball; firmly pinch edges to seal. Dip each ball into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture.
- Layer biscuits in pan. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Run small spatula or butter knife between cake and pan on all sides. Cool 3 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Cool 15 minutes. Drizzle with caramel topping. Serve warm.