Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
2 cups Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1 (10oz) jar of King's Cupboard Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce
3 (8oz) packages of Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1/2 Jar (10oz) King's Cupboard Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees. Butter and parchment line a 9" Springform pan. Combine wafer crumbs and melted butter and press into bottom of pan. Place springform pan on top of a sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool
2) Microwave the jar of King's Cupboard Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce until pourable (about 40 seconds). Pour over cooled crust.
3) Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; beat until well blended, scaping bowl several times. Add eggs one at a time, beating until just mixed.
4) Heat jar of King's Cupboard Bittersweet Chocolate for about 40 seconds in the microwave. Swirl 1/4 jar into the cream cheese mixture, (be sure not to mix to thoroughly) and pour 1/4 jar over caramel.
5) Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
6) To decorate; reheat (about 25 seconds in microwave) and pipe remaining jar of King's Cupboard Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce over top of cooled cheesecake.