Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
What you will need:
- 3 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 Cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 Cup preferred King's Cupboard chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 325-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix in the remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Next, add the whole wheat flour and baking powder, mixing until fully incorporated. Be careful not to over mix.
- Take a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add King's Cupboard chocolate sauce and warm gently. (10 sec intervals and stirring between till mixable consistency)
- Add a large scoop of the banana batter to the bowl of chocolate sauce and fold until mixed well. (about 1/4 to 1/3 of batter)
- Pour the banana batter and the chocolate batter alternately into a greased 9 x 5-inch bread pan. These do not need to be even layers or symmetrical. (Have fun with it)
- You can use a knife to further swirl the layers together by dragging it through both batters in a whimsical swirling fashion.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread loaf.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.