Our Bourbon Caramel Sauce makes amazing Wings!
Try our simple yet extremely tasty Bourbon Caramel Glazed Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 jar King’s Cupboard Bourbon Caramel
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
1. Coat the wings in salt and baking powder and let them sit on a cookie sheet in the fridge, uncovered for 8-24 hours.
2. Heat the oil up to 375°.
3. Empty King’s Cupboard Bourbon Caramel Sauce into a stove top pan set to low heat. Stirring until sauce meets the desired consistency.
4. Preheat the oven to 400° and cover a large cookie sheet with foil and a rack.
5. Place the wings in the hot oil in batches of 6, turning them occasionally. Fry the wings about 5 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown and float to the top of the oil. Take the wings out of the oil and put them on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with the rest of the wings.
6. Put all of the fried wings in large bowl and pour in all but about 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce. Stir to coat all of the wings in the sauce.
7. Put the sauce-coated wings on the cookie sheet and cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
8. Turn up the oven to broil and cook another 3-5 minutes, until the sauce starts to bubble and brown a bit.
9. Take the wings out of the oven and serve with a little more sauce drizzled on top and the rest served on the side in a bowl