Spread our fabulous frostings on cakes and cookies or use as a scrumptious filling for any baked good!
17 oz jar of The King’s Cupboard Frosting (Milk Chocolate or Triple Chocolate), refrigerated
Desired coating (coconut, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chopped nuts, crushed candies such as Andes mints or toffee)
- Refrigerate unopened jar of frosting for one hour.
- Place coating(s) of choice into bowl(s).
- Scoop chilled chocolate frosting from jar using small spoon or portion scoop and roll into ball (it helps to dip spoon/portion scoop in hot water prior to “scooping”).
- Coat ball with coating(s) of choice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, for at least 30 minutes.